Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

A moment of silence

No randomness today. Sarah Pronman, a woman whom I knew almost all my life and really liked, died this morning at age 70. תנצב"ה

TODAY'S BOOK: "The Book of Lists", by David Wallechinsky, Irving Wallace and Amy Wallace ((c) 1977)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "Frequency", from New Line (2000)

WWWW2?: Cary Grant.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.mlb.com This is my homepage website, where I feel the pulse of Major League Baseball (my favorite sport) first-hand. If there's something you want to know about about baseball, it's probably there. If there's something you don't want to know about baseball, it's probably there too. PS - On the Message Boards, I go by the name "wakkaman".

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)