Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Rister and Rob


These two fellows are Rister Mogers (pronounced "maw-jers") on the left and Rob Banks on the right. They exist within an alternate universe contained in my imagination. They are a pair of popular comedians with a long-running TV show:
that ol'
RISTER & ROB
show
(just like any other show except when it isn't)
They usually play it so that Rob's the straight man and Rister's the funny guy, but are perfectly capable of swapping roles. They have also appeared in several "buddy" films, such as Troubles Come in a Pair and II: Sequel to Nothing. They are as funny as I can imagine.
...I understand if you're backing away from the computer screen right now. That's okay. If I were you, I'd be doing the same thing. But if I were you, then you'd be me, and you'd have enormous glasses and a weird moustache and I'm not sure just what would happen next.
TODAY'S BOOK: "Half Moon Investigations", by Eoin Colfer ((c) 2006)
TODAY'S MOVIE: "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", from MGM (1968)
WWWW2?: Lon Chaney.
TODAY'S WEBSITE: Not a new website, but a new one updated. Dumbledoreisnotdead.com has since become www.beyondhogwarts.com, and its focus has widened to include many more esoteric aspects of the best-selling series.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)