Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

35th post


I am well and completely bushed. Shrubbed. Scrubbed. Clean. Wiped, wiped out. Exhausted. So all I'm gonna do here is post my just-finished black-and-white ink version of the picture that, G-d, willing, I shall color in and enter the latest fan art contest at TitansGo.net. G'night y'all.

TODAY'S BOOK: "The West End Horror", by Nicholas Meyer ((c)1976)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "The Wizard of Oz", from MGM (1939)

WWWW2?: Alfred Hitchcock.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.ala.org Everything you ever wanted to know about everything connected to the American Librarians' Association. Me, I use it to keep track of the Newbery and Caldecott award winners.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)