Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

The forty-sixth post

This being now April Fools' Day, a day of fun, fun fun fun, I have a fun louse located in my extra-shiny hair somewhere. I shall now demonstrate how a genius such as I myself am can give the unexpected surprise by acting completely normal and ir-random, thusly bewildering the poor unsuspecting reader, such as yourself. You. You adorable little whatever-you-are, the one without any eyebrows whatsoever. Who, having expecting much and muchness more random things in my blog of bloggage, is now instead trapped in a fate of reading material that is totally normal.
Oh, you poor, deluded, unsuspecting forgivable reader! Crouch before my awesome geniosity and ponder! Yes, crouch, I do dare say. I'm a very busy man, placing to go, things to attemptate. I shall arrive shortly. Never again shall you see such a glory as my unfettered normalcy. Bask, I command you! Now, where was I? There seems to be an overabundance of normalcy here right now, at this moment in time, per se. This is definitely quite a good joke, would you not agree, foolish eyebrowless reader on whom this clever April Fools' prank is? I shall ever assume you as being petrified in astonishment as the total lack of lack of context. Now, I must leave. The end is nigh.

TODAY'S BOOK: "The Listerdale Mystery", by Agatha Christie ((c) 1934)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "The Aristocats", from Disney (1970)

WWWW2?: Chuck Norris.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.shemesh.co.il/cgi-bin/index.cgi Well, my hometown has its own homepage, and, well, this is it. Enjoy. (Hey, lots of towns don't have personalized websites! I'm allowed to be proud of ours, aren't I?)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)