Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

Redesigning the Teen Titans

Inspired by Todd Nauck's redesigns of mainstream-comic Titans (and some other characters) for the format of the Teen Titans Go! comic books, I decided to do a bit of redesigning of my own--mug shots only, though; I can't claim to be either as talented or as patient as Mr. Nauck. OTOH, most of my redesigns re-imagined the costumes; few of Nauck's did. Coincidentally, After I had started, Nauck went ahead and did some of the same characters I'd picked.


Nightrider


Prysm


Redwing


Offspring


Danny Chase


Talon


Mirage
And


Superboy.


TODAY'S BOOK: "Won't Know Till I Get There", by Walter Dean Myers ((c) 1982)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)