Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

Art vs. Appendicitis, Appendicitis wins by TKO

This is my entry to the latest TGN fan-art contest.



This is Sha'arei Tzedek Medical Hospital in Jerusalem.



And this, apparently, is what an appendix looks like.



Apparently, my own appendix was unimpressed with the Sunday deadline I had set for myself to put the finishing touches on the picture, and so decided to get infected and send me to the hospital--where, of course, having no access to a computer, said finishing touches did not get done. I'm fine now, having spent Saturday night through this morning with needles stuck in my right arm in two places and four staples in my shaved tummy. Maybe I'll finish the picture and post it here some other time.

TODAY'S BOOK: "Bud, Not Buddy", by Christopher Paul Curtis ((c) 1999)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)