Friday, March 13, 2009

 

Holy--!


Fanart compilations are quite common on YouTube. Often they're full of crap (like most of the above video) or original show/comic art (most of the rest). Sometimes some real gems do make it in (2:28--2:37). But for the first time ever, one of my drawings has been included--for 5 seconds (2:58--3:02). I, uh, think I should be flattered. Right?
On another note, the ISS has granted me access to their inner workings and my first ever personal e-mail account, as well as a place on their links list. That I'm definitely flattered about.

TODAY'S BOOK: "The Collected Letters of a Nobody Including Mr. Pooter's Advice to his Son", by Keith Waterhouse ((c) 1986)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)