Friday, November 13, 2009

 

Randomly reprinted post (XIX)

"Ding-dong, paddywhack, Old MacDonald bought the farm, E-I-E-I-oops.
After eating in our Beit Midrash for the past 6-plus years, the school has finally organized an actual cafeteria for us, which opened on the new wing's top floor yesterday. The debut didn't do much to stir me up, however, seeing as how I don't use it anyway.
Ooh yeah, I'm pickin' up some real good vibes here. Yeah man!
So, you're doing a class project in Physics now, huh? What's it about? Uranium? Uranium's nice. You gonna blow anything up? Huh? Whaddaya mean, 'no'? Tell me, just what is the point of studying uranium if you can't make an atomic bomb, huh? Answer me that! It just ain't worth it! You're not doing it right.
Wakka wakka wak! Wakka... wakka wak-wak wakka? Wakka? Wakka wakka wakka wakka.
Let the bodies hit the ceiling, let the bodies hit the ceiling...
In Hebrew, we have a saying, 'Baruch ha'gever', which means "Blessed is the man [who trusts in the Lord]". However, in the case of my good friend and classmate Baruch, it would be more fitting to say, 'Baruch ha'Amish'.
It's a rummy thing--whenever you mention the Lady, she disappears, but when you mention CJ, he comes. (I'd love to tell you their names, but as you see, I'm in a quandary.)

TODAY'S BOOK: 'Hitler's Gift: The True Story of the Scientists Expelled by the Nazi Regime', by Jean Medawar and David Pyke ((c) 2000)

TODAY'S MOVIE: 'Home on the Range', from Disney (2004)

WWWW2?: Doctor Dolittle.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.youtube.com You may have recently read in the papers about how the online video-sharing site YouTube was bought by Google for $1.65 billion (or about $25 per user). However, you may not have actually visited it yet--unless you used one of my links from previous posts. Well, you should! If it was ever aired or screened, it's probably there, and it also includes innumerous home movies. Principally, I use it to watch cartoons 'cause I don't have a TV; fave list: Teen Titans, Animaniacs, Freakazoid!, Pinky and the Brain, and Earthworm Jim."
--10th post, 10/23/06

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)