Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

3rd post


Today has been very good to me: my favorite team has swept their NLDS series, and I have received an "honorable mention" for my entry (above) in a fan-art contest on TitansGo.net!
KO, everybody! Let me stell you the tory about that trig bubblemaker, that ictator of Diraq, that east of the Middle Beast, that Bagger of Butchdad, that sadman Maddam.
When the weasels go marching on parade all over the town, fa la la.
Yippi-ki-ay, mo-fo! Hahahahahaha! Who the heck needs "It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done. It's a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known" anyway?
Fart jokes in a movie become tasteless when they become plot points instead of jokes in the style of one-liners: use once, flip, done. NAYXT!
If the words "United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama" don't mean anything to you, you have a void in your soul that you are ignorant of.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves/Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves/And the mome raths outgrabe...

TODAY'S BOOK: "City of Light, City of Dark", by Avi ((c) 1993)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", from Warner Bros. (2005)

WWWW2?: Julia Roberts.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.mbtn.net So maybe I'm biased because I am a Mets fan; but this is the only website I know of that actually tracks the history of a team's uniform numbers. It is exhaustive, constantly updated, and best of all--next season we can anticipate the arrival of the Mets' 800th player!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)