Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

5th post

"Why do you have two noses?"
My family is pretty active I guess, going on trips during school vacations and so on. But usually I don't go with them, I would estimate 90% of the time. Exercise is not in my vocabulary. My life's ambition is to become an Inert Gas.
Does a madman know if he's insane? Does he even think about it? This question has been bugging me for ages on the off-chance that I am mad too.
My Dad went to YU; I'm going to Y Me.
Saw some creatively-built succahs today--they were built on curved balconies, so the walls were curved too. Fascinating.
.smelborp suoires tog evah uoy ,gnikniht tuohtiw siht daer nac uoy fI
Simchas Torah is tomorrow night, and I'll dance for a few hours in shul. Fun fun fun! But then school will start again on Monday with a massive gemara test. Not fun at all.
And finally, I conclude on this note: it's a Lard Hock Knife.

TODAY'S BOOK: "Burglars Can't be Choosers", by Lawrence Block ((c) 1977)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "Pirates of the Caribbean", from Disney (2003)

WWWW2?: Attila the Hun.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.bkesher.co.il This is probably of marginal interest to you--heck, it's probably of no interest to you whatsoever--but I figure this is just as good a time as any to mention my own school's website. (I'm in the 12th grade of Sha'alei Torah, the local high school-yeshiva.)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)