Monday, December 11, 2006

 

"The Llama Song"

Forget everything I've said before. "The Llama Song" is the most random thing I've heard in my life--funny, original, and catchy. But especially RANDOM!

"Here's a llama/There's a llama/And another little llama/Fuzzy llama/Funny llama/Llama llama/Duck
Llama llama/Cheesecake/Llama/Tablet/Brick/Potato/Llama/Llama llama/Mushroom/Llama/Llama llama/Duck
I was once a treehouse/I lived in a cake/But I never saw the way/The orange slayed the rake/I was only three years dead/But it told a tale/And now listen, little child/To the safety rail
Did you ever see a llama/Kiss a llama/On the llama/Llama's llama/Tastes of llama/Llama llama/Duck
Half a llama/Twice the llama/Not a llama/Farmer/Llama/Llama in a car/Alarm a llama/Llama/Duck
Is this how it's told now?/Is it all so old?/Is it made of lemon juice?/Doorknob/Ankle/Cold/Now my song is getting thin/I've run out of luck/Time for me to retire now/And become a duck"



TODAY'S BOOK: "Jesse James: Last Rebel of the Civil War", by T.J. Stiles ((c) 2002)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", from Warner Bros. (1971)

WWWW2?: Henry Ford.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.jkrowling.com This is run by one of the most beloved and successful children's authors on the planet--Joanne Kathleen "J.K." Rowling of "Harry Potter" fame. Occasionally updated with diary entries, the site also contains links to other fansites, a Wizard of the Month section, and debunked rumors, among other stuff.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)