Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

30th post

I may not be quite like Gaston of Beauty and the Beast fame, but at least I have one thing in common with him--we're both "covered in hair" to every last inch. (In fact, judging from what we see in the movie, I may have him beat in this category.) On the other hand, I can quite candidly say, in the words of Aladdin's Genie, "You ain't never had a friend like me." Some things just depend on how you look at them.
Time to break the habit of wreaking havoc.
My class has hit rock bottom and now it has started to dig.
Wakka wakka. Wakka wakka. Wakka wak wak wakka. Wak! Wakka wakka wakka. Wakka, wakka, wakka. Wak.
[This sentence seleted due to insufferably nonrandom content.]
"Tenzing Norgay" is such a delightful name, don't you think?

TODAY'S BOOK: "Joey Pigza Loses Control", by Jack Gantos ((c) 2000)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "The Land Before Time", from Universal (1988)

WWWW2?: Bea Arthur.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.google.com Don't tell me you didn't see this one coming, eventually. So, in my 30th post (and 16 posts after plugging overture.com), I have randomly selected to present for your viewing pleasure--tarantara!! Google.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)