Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

34th post

As a matter of preference, we really must all stand on our heads, else our weight shall decrease the Earth's gravity.
Zingies Power!
Royal soccer players must use the entrance to the left unless they are on a boat, in which case naturally the proper course of action would be to either come out of the floor or, failing, that, to use the widdershins entrance.
Best enjoy life while you still can, because nothing impregnable lasts forever and the Titanic was sunk by a giant ice cube.
I think I may be going crazy. I saw a tree in my neighborhood where I have never noticed one before? Am I going mad? Is this to be the end for my precious sanity?
Boingy boingy boingy boingy!
Taters rule. Passamaquoddy beavers even more so.

TODAY'S BOOK: "Thundering Sneakers", by Prudence Mackintosh ((c) 1974)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "Toy Story 2", from Disney/Pixar (1999)

WWWW2?: Benjamin Franklin.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.titanstower.com Possibly the best place on the Web to visit for information on DC Comics' Teen Titans, the site also has a Blogspot blog, a section for the animated TV version that I love, and tons of original artwork commissioned from the pros themselves. Also included is a detailed list of the all-time roster of heroes, foes, and acquaintances who have appeared in the classic long-lasting series.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)