Friday, May 11, 2007

 

54th post

Today's post is brought to you by Anubis Markets, a division of Osiris Foods (which may be a bit inappropriate in light of the fate of Amon Tomaz, but whatever). So shop at the sign of the jackal-headed man for food so good, you can eat it! However, this will not affect this post in any way.
468,286 + 9 = 468,293. Remember that now, kiddies.
How ingeniously disingenuous of him!
I am on tenderhooks. They are tenderizing me. (If you want to buy hook-tenderized meat, you should shop at Anubis Markets.)
Hey! hey! Give me your hand. Butterflies in La-La Land.
[Commercial break] Come and buy food at Anubis Markets, a division of Osiris Foods. So shop at the sign of the jackal-headed man for food so good, you can eat it! And now, back to the post at hand. [End of commercial break]
It has been raining quite a bit as of late, and it being the middle of May. I am despondent because a man named Shultz is not wearing my socks.
I feel hungry, oh so hungry, I ain't got nobody, to cook me a meal... (If you are also hungry, you should visit Anubis Markets, a division of Osiris Foods.)
If a yellow duck is necessary, only rubber will do.
What have we learned from today's post? We have learned that adding one number to another number gives a combined answer; that a man named Shultz is against My Socks; and that if one needs to buy some food, it would be a good idea to visit a store like Anubis Markets, a division of Osiris Foods. I often enjoy going to Anubis Markets to buy food. And they have a very wide selection of edibles. So shop at the sign of the jackal-headed man for food so good, you can eat it!

TODAY'S BOOK: "Hogfather", by Terry Pratchett ((c) 1996)

TODAY'S WEBSITE: (In a move arrived at by my R.A.G., I have decided to re-institute this feature on a quasi-regular basis, thus making it even more random than it used to be.)
www.israelbaseballleague.com For the first time ever, my country will have a (semi-)professional baseball league, comprised of six teams with three playing fields and featuring players from around the globe, with Opening Day set for June 24-25th; I have tickets to the first game of my hometown Beit Shemesh Blue Sox, hosting the Netanya Tigers! This is a very professional-looking site, with player stats and bios, breaking news, and links to several players' Blogspot blogs, as well as MUCH else.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)