Friday, January 26, 2007

 

32nd post

Let's try this again (my computer went on the fritz in the midst of composing this post last night):
OK, so this is my 32nd post. For those of you who have been paying attention, 32 is my favorite number. Does this mean I'm going to do something 32-related in honor of this post? Heck no! That's very predictable and nowhere nearly random enough. That is why I have already gotten out of the way of discussing the Top 10 #32's of All Time (16th post) and the Mets Who Wore #32 (23rd post). In case you were wondering, that was done deliberately. Cheers.
Cereal Killers and a Dangling Modifier. So I have seen. Ha! 52!
If you can't buzz, you are hereby forthwith barred from my party.
Wake me when June ends and throw another turtle on the barbecue.

TODAY'S BOOK: "The Westing Game", by Ellen Raskin ((c) 1978)

TODAY'S MOVIE: "One Hundred and One Dalmatians", from Disney (1961)

WWWW2?: Noah Webster.

TODAY'S WEBSITE: www.newsarama.com This is the place to go for breaking news on every comic book in publication, as well as reviews, previews, sales figures, and interviews. Attractively-designed and well written articles, along with the obligatory message boards.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Directory - Blogged
A big thank you to Sea-of-Green!
(12/18/08)